Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Fun

As I sat at the parades this year, I watched in pure amazment that its not the kids who are deadly at parades...its the parents. Oh man when the frisbee's or anything bigger than tafy comes along her got parents doing handstands to get whatever it is they are throwing, even to the point where they are taking out their own kids. I even got wrapped up in it as I sat behind all the crazies, there was this boy that was about 20 ft up the road from us. he was probably 10 or 12, did he run up the whole dang side of the road following the floats with candy taking all the candy. He was not shy about it, he would just take out the other kids and steal the candy. I was gettin a bit livid about an hr into the parade. Really boy, stay where your parents are and get the candy that's thrown to you. Second... boys parents, where the heck are you??? Control your kid, your lucky he went home alive, I was on the break of doing some serious body blocking if you crossed the line into our territory again. I too am one of those irrate parents I supposed although I am still not doing handstands to get the good stuff, but thanks for the good entertainment all you other parents who are die hards at those parades! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: