Thursday, October 14, 2010

Amaiya Lacey

Mya, you are my most difficult child, no worries the love is still there. Your my first child and with that comes a sweetness that is irreplacable. You are so independent and so stubborn and at times it drives me crazy, but nothing could replace your sweetness, your big heart. When I cry, you are the first to my side with your arms around my neck. They say a mothers kiss can heal any boo-boo but truly it's a child's hug that can make all trials easier and give you strength to keep going. Me and you have a good understanding, you love to push your limits with me and you love to see how long you can talk back to me before it gets you sent to your room, but I know you love me me Mya, I can truly feel that from you. You have big shoes to fill, your little brother and sister look up to you. You need to be a good example to them, they will want to do everything you do, exp. Marlee. She already admires you and follows you everywhere. Love her, accept her, be her best friend. I'm telling you now and you may not see this or understand it for many years but really your sister is your greatest and bestest friend. Mya your personality is one that keeps everyone on their toes exp. when you get into your hyper moods. You are precious Mya, and you are loved. No matter how hard life is going to be for you down the road I know you are so strong and will come out on top everytime. I love you little fireball, thank you for allowing me to be your mom.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: