Thursday, October 14, 2010

Treyvin Todd


Treyvin, I love you so much little man. I know we didn't really start off on the right foot, and I am to blame for that, and I know you were a suprise to me and I didn't know what to think about you joining our little family. But I know now, just why you were sent. The Lord has made it very clear to me that you were needed in this family at this time. I need you, your sisters need you and will for the years to come. Thank you Trey for coming even when I had my doubts, my insecurities, my fears. I feel something when I hold you, like it's God's way of putting a little angel in my arms. I feel your spirit Trey, you are a strong kid and I know without a doubt you are my son meant just for our family! Thank you T-Ray for being so patient with me and having a sense about me and for the love you give me even though at times I do not feel I deserve. I love you more than words can ever express, this life is hard but I know you will be my little man that pulls us through a lot. Your strength is infectious and your love is unconditional. Your so innocent and remember so much, you know so much more than I do, you see the bigger picture that I am blind to. I know you will help me find my way though.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our ABC Family said...

They are all way cute Jamie! Thanks for sharing your cute family pictures! Miss you girl and hope you're doing well!