Thursday, October 14, 2010

Marlee MOO

Marlee, oh sweetie what a fireball you are. I absolutly am in love with your personality, your love for life. One word to describe you is Happy. You are just a happy baby, and I love every part of you. You do have a very fisty side to you, which I realize you have had to maintian due to all the torturing Mya has put you through your first 15 months of life. Mar's you make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me remember why I wanted to be a mom. Even on my really bad days, you will do something to remind me that's it's all worth it. I love you my sweet Marlee, and I know that you are going to grow up to be an amazing, strong, obediant child that your little brother and big sister will look up to you! I love you little rascal, thanks for coming to our family!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: