Friday, June 1, 2012

One Little Girl has been very busy...

Mya has been one busy little girl lately.  She graduated pre-school and did a very cute program and also had her end of the year dance recitial.  It was sooooo cute and good.  I do apologize about the 100 photos of her in her dance costume but she just looked so cute, as a mom I got carried away!!!















She's in the middle of both of these!

Grandpa came and supported her
Sabrina and Uncle Tyson came to cheer her on as well.

Pre-school Graduation Program!!!







Kendall and Mya, the best of buddies. 


This is my dear friend Jan.  She has watched my kids since Marlee was born!!!  I am so blessed to have found her, she has been a second mom to my children and our kids think their siblings.  I love Jan so much and she has loved, taught and cared for my children on all the days I am at work.  I am so grateful to her and the influence she has had on my kids!

Oh yes there's more dance pictures, you just thought you were done!







No comments: