Friday, June 1, 2012

St.George TRIP

 So Todd and Uncle Gary had some work to do in St.George so me and the kids tagged along to enjoy some fun with friends and family.  My best friend Tami lives there and so it's always fun to see her and get the kids together, they play really well with each other. 

                                                            Playing Kitchen


                                                  Marlee macking on poor Ryker

                                                       Rykers "CHEESE" face





Playin in the yard on the swing set and pool!!


Dad knows better to lay down and expect to get a nap!!!
Marlee zonked out after a full day of play!
Mya helping Grandma water all her flowers


Marlee cheering about something!
I was so shocked my kids went and made friends with the neighbors dog.  Thats something you don't see everyday or even once a year!








I asked the girls to say cheese, this is what I got on the spur of the moments from my little angel!!!
Four Wheeling
The boys getting up close and personal
Girls decieded to play dress up at Peytons, their rockin it!

Dinner up at Redcliffs and cooking smores, and yes Todd is trying to look like he's pooping....don't ask, a guy thing I guess.





No comments: