Friday, June 1, 2012

What a HALF MARATHON???

Ok, not me but I so wish it was....my baby sis, the only un-athletic one growing up ran her first half marathon in Odgen.  I say amazing!!!  She did increcible and did it in 2 hrs and 30 min! I admired her for her endurance and hard work training for this thing for months, while getting a new baby and other family ups and downs.  She stuck with it and I am so proud of her.  I hope to run one with her one day!!
Also you will see the "For Bill" thing on all of their arms, my sweet dad, well the only dad I really knew closely growing up just was diagnosed with cancer and only given months to live.  This news has devestated me and my family to the very core.  His wife cookie, as we call her, is an amazing lady and is doing all she can to be there for him.  They ran this race for him. 
ALSO:  sorry for the picture overload I think I just uploaded like 5 new pages worth of pages, so keep scrolling to the following pages.  I had 3 months to catch up on!





3 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Way to go Lacey! I wish I was that motivated! That's awesome they did it for your dad. Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear of this news. I love you girl and am sorry you're going through such a hard time right now. You and your family are in my prayers! Love ya girl!

Jesse said...

You have such a cute family!

Lacey Jay said...

seeing this made me tear up again... not only cause these pictures make me remember how bad my knee hurt after but because of how emotional it was to have you and mom there! You will NEVER know what that meant to me to see you at the nine mile mark then the finish line! The WHOLE race I focused on getting you guys at the nine mile then after I could hardly run cause I was so emotional, then I knew you'd be at the finish so i kept running! Thank you for being there. You are always there when it counts!!!