Friday, July 13, 2012

Cookie and Bills Vows

So I grew up a little different.  I had three moms I was raised by.  One of them as many and us and our kids know as cookie!  Well she married an amazing man named Bill and he has become a beloved father figure to me while I grew up and still is one now.  I love Cookie and Bill and although we've had our fair share of differences, you can't replace childhood memories.  Bill aka Grandpa Bill was diagnosed with Cancer about 3 months ago and it's been a hard road ever since.  Cookie and Bill decieded to renew their vows, since the first time they married they went off on their own and did it without us!  lol.  It was one of the most emotional, touching ceremony I have ever attended.  It was beautiful, and everything was just right, well except the 100 degree weather.  I was so happy to be apart of that and my kids. 

Flower Girls

Jer and Teag walked Cookers down










No comments: