Sunday, July 15, 2012

St.George Fun

We went down and visited Grandma in June and as always had ourselves a great time.  It was just all my sisters and kids, no hubbies.  Toquerville is the perfect place to visit with kids.  SOOOOO many fun things to do their, such as the waterfall, the water hole with a rope swing, four wheelers, Zions and hiking and sooo much more.  My mom took me and my sisters to Tuachan to see Hairspray and it was so good, as they always are.  Thanks for the fun trip once again sisters!

 
So we were really cramped for room with all of us there and well we are basically a primary when we all get together but trey slept in the food storage room.  This kid has arms that can reach anything.  Including 2 boxes of crackers and a jar of slasa, when he was suppoed to be sleeping.  I came in to find this mess when he awoke from him nap! 


At the water hole!

I can't believe it but Mya did jump off the rope swing, I was so proud of her.  That is a huge deal for this little princess.
On our way up to the falls!

At the splash pad.  It was so hot the week we went over 100 everyday
so as you can see we spent everyday in water! 

No comments: