Saturday, July 14, 2012

Marlee Moo Moo turned 3!!!!!

Marlee turned 3!  She is definantly the center of attention wherever we go.  She is always making us and others laugh.  Her personality it contagious, and light hearted.  She is a bundle of energy and never seizes to make me laugh everyday.  Here are some cousins and friends who came to celebrate it with her!

 Trey LOVES bowling.  Oh my gosh this is the first time we have taken him and me and Todd could not stop laughing, he was sooo excited to watch the balls come shooting out of this.  And he didn't roll the balls, he chucked the balls.  It was so entertaining watching him.
Birthday Girl
Taelynn won the lottery on an arcade game and won 1000 tickets!!!!  It was awesome!
At Boondocks!



Later after the birthday party, me and Todd went to a Blaze game with Sabrina and Tyson, Todds little brother and my soon to be sister in law!


1 comment:

Our ABC Family said...

Happy Birthday marlee! :) And I know I've told you this before, but I absolutely LOVE your hair! Super cute!!!