Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bear Lake with Grandpa

For the 4th of July this year my dad invited me and my sister Chelsea to Bear Lake.  We had a great time for the most part, except me and chel really learned how "gross" men really are.  The kids had a great time!
Meal time was like this everytime, complete choas

Getting ready for the parade!


Eating at the chuckwagon breakfast, can I say just how good the food was there.  Small town have it down.  Good ole Paris Idaho! And yes my dad meant for his but in the picture, says it's his best side!





Trey you will see has a tore up face in well the last year.  One wound heals and I kid you not the next day this kid gets tore up again.  This time on the first day he happened to misjudge a step and went face first into a dirt/rock pile.  It was a messy sight, black eye and tore up forehead!



Shooting guns!


Jet skiing in Bear Lake, the kids loved it, they loved it so much that Trey fell asleep on me within 1 min of being on the machine. 





These two squirts were hilarious, best friends and not best friends every other minute. 
They LOVED the water and played for hours. 


Treyvin having a blast!  I won mother of the year award on this one.  Poor kid I didn't apply sunblock to him and he ended up with huge white blisters all over his face and back. 



Kids found a dirt hill and were in heaven for hours!!!!  Poor Mar had so much dirt in her eys she was miserable. 



At the Paris Idaho Parade!

No comments: