Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crazy Sleeper

Mya is a crazy sleeper. I lay her down one way and she is completly turned around when she wakes up. Anyone who has seen mya in person knows shes got some cute chunky rolls on her legs. I have heard her crying several times in the crib and gone in to check on her and yes her chunky legs are stuck inbetween the crib bars. Yes as you can see I have a crib bumper but she pushes it down and loves to stick her feet out. It's great fun until yea she gets them stuck.
 

 

Mya is so funny. I will make her a bottle and I will be walking to the living room to lay her on the floor to drink it and she will never wait. She will bend in half to get the nipple of the bottle and suck away. She still hasn't figured out the bottles don't come with straws.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Oh dear this had me laughing. She's so funny! I love her!!!!!!!

The Caldwells said...

her face looks so worried in this pic "oh my gosh mom its broken i swear this bottle is broken aaaahhhh!!" too funny!