Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peyton is HERE

For those of you who read my blog not too long ago I wrote about throwing my best friends baby shower. Well good thing we squeezed in the shower, cause Peyton Jaye was ready to come. She was born two months early. Tami was in labor for over 48 hours of pure HECK! They did an emergency C-section and all 4lbs and 17 1/2 inches of Peyton was here. She was in and equabator and on a feeding tube and breathing ventilator. But she is so strong, only two weeks later she is home. Today she was able to go home with Tam. I am so happy for them. Peyton is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. She was so so so tiny, these pictures don't do justice.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

YAY! That got to bring her home. That's awsome. All this hard work for Tami finally pay's off. I'm so glad you got to see peyton. I will get to in May, hopefully.