Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mya's Smarts

 

Mya is so funny. I am trying to help her crawl so I put little snacks just out of her reach. She would stretch as far as she could not able to quite reach them. After about ten minutes of attempting she was starting to get frustrated. I was thinking ok good this is where she will start kicking her feet and slide forward. NO...my daughter out smarted me. She looked at me and gave me this devil glare and grabbed a fist full of the blanket and pulled it down towards her so the snacks were right in front of her. Little stinker. So if she never crawls it is not that I have not tried!!! It's hard to see but there is a little treat on the blanket just out of her reach.
 

Mya pulling the blanket down to suit her better.
 

BATH TIME...Mya loves her baths
 

Anyone who has seen Mya know she has some serious flappers. She gets so excited her arms just go swinging up and down like little wings. In the bath she gets herself so excited flapping her "wings" that she tips herself over and than she cries and looks at me like I shoved her over. Silly little girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: