Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A look Inside

So this last Monday Todd had off work, so we headed down to Payson to get his truck, which he has been DIEING to get. Thats all he talks about was wanting his truck to work. Thanks to Lynn, Todd's dad who came down a couple of weeks ago to drop off Tyson (todd little bro) to the MTC he helped get TOdd's truck running. These pictures of what left of the 'Coop'. Pretty sad ah? Quick funny story...Todd calls me from Payson when he was their a couple of weeks ago with his family telling me I won't believe what he forgot. I mean I seriously reminded him of everything he would need to get his truck going, battery, air compressor, wasp killer (lots of nests in the truck), oil. Well yes people he forgot the keys to the truck. I know I don't know who forgets the keys to the car that he has been talking for two years now to get running and the whole purpose in him going down to Payson was to get the truck (and to see tys off on his mission), but he had no keys. I was so frustrated, I was like todd how did you forget the keys? Of course there was no good anwser it was an honest mistake. He calls me like an hour later just happy as lark. He proceded to tell me they got the truck running, I was like how did that happen without keys? I have never seen Todd so proud and talk so highly of his dad. He said, "My dad straight up hot wired this bad boy!" I was like I thought only theifs know how to do that, I didn't even know normal poeple know how to do that. Todd said his dad can do it all when it comes to cars, so for days after that he continues to tell me his "dad straight up hot wired his truck." Lynn he is so proud of that moment! No not proud that your a branch president, or own your own business, and have had several other high callings in the church or raised amazing children, he is proud cause you can hot wire a truck!!!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Wow, that is truely amazing. I won't even know that was a house inside if I just drove by.

Our Lifes Treasures said...

That looks like something I would have liked to live in back in the day. If I had no kids, that would have been a great pad. But then again I'm not the normal girl. It looks like ya'll had your work cut out for ya. And what a good little Mya. I can't even get my tiny lawn mowed without London wanting out of her play pen. Lets set a play date day once a week to meet at the same park or something and have lunch and catch up. Most day's work for me.