Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mya loved playing with the rackets, she loved pushing her face up against the strings. Funny Girl
 

This look on her kills me. She looks like, " What are you doing taking my picture, I am sun bathing". With a bit of confusion twisted in there too.
 

I don't know if you can tell by this picture. But I forgot to put on a swimmers diaper and oh my gosh it was cutting off her circulation to her legs. The diaper like blew up 20 times its size. I was amazed at how much liqued those diapers could hold. She could hardly stand up it was so heavy on her. She had the biggest butt in that. I don't think I will forget to change her diaper again.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Lifes Treasures said...

Your pictures are so stinken cute! I just did that same thing to London and she had indentions in her legs the whole rest of the day. One time a diaper got thrown in my washer, and WOW.. whoever invented those things sure new what they were doing. It looks like Mya is getting pretty moble from the pics. thats awesome! I swear I'm going to call you next week for a date at the park. The girls would have so much fun together.