Monday, September 1, 2008

Grandma

Grandma has been an answer to our prayers. I started teaching school last week and I had Mya all lined up for with a babysitter. But unexpected things came up where my babysitter was unable to watch Mya anymore last minute. My mom came up last minute last Sunday to watch Mya for me for two weeks while I worked and tried to find another sitter for Mya. She has been such a blessing and Mya has been having so much fun with Grandma. Grandma takes her for walks and in these pictures Grandma took Mya up to Muller Park and took her hiking and to play in the streams. Mya loves it outside, she is definantly her grandma's grandchild! Mom will be here for another week helping us out, and we are so sad to see her go. It has been so fun having her and being able to hang out. We will miss the late night card games, the delicious meals she has made us and gosh she has been doing all our yardwork to. Watering the garden, mowing the lawns, she is doing a full service job here. I tell her not to but I think she enjoys it, she loves bein outside in the yard. Mya has been her little helper. I sure do love her and cannot express in words how much I truly appreciate her and her help with Mya. Todd also is so appreciative for her help in helping us. We didn't know what we were going to do, it was all last minute and I was trying to call anyone I knew to watch Mya and it just wasn't working out. She is a Godsend! We love you mom and thank you for coming and helping us. Mya won't know what to do when you leave.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

What a special time to have with Grams. I agree jam, she's an answer to prayers. I'm so glad you girls have been having fun. I bet Todd feels out numbered