Monday, September 22, 2008

I Love my family

I am so sorry we have disappeared this last month. Between teaching school, being a mom and coaching volleyball, and Todd working two jobs and going to night school, I have found NO time to update my blog. Not that any of you are dieing to read my blog everyday. Things have been doing really good but hectic. I apologize for this next part, but I have a lot weighing on my mind and I have to get some of it off my chest. Above is a picture of some flowers my ever so sweet husband bought me to cheer me up. My family has been going through a lot of very sad and hard trials lately and I seem to find myself crying all the time for those who are hurting around me. It absolutly kills me inside to see those who I love more than anything hurting so badly and me not being able to take their pain away. I know we are not supposed to ask why certain trials hit certain people, but that is all I find myself doing the last couple of days, is why her? why them? They are good people, not perfect but very good people, and to see their lives turned upside down is devestating to me. Todd has been so amazing to just care for Mya the last three days. I have not been much of a mother at all being so wrapped up in my families ordeals. I need to find a balance again, I need to get myself out of this rut. It is so hard to explain all the emotions I have been through this last month exp the last couple of days and the questions I cont want to ask anyone who can anwser them. I just want to tell my sisters and brother how much I love you. I love you all so very much and pray that we can stick together as a family. I would do anything for anyone of you and I pray that you really know this and believe it.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Jamie,
I obviously have no idea what's going on but I hope everything works out. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. You're lucky to have such a sweet husband!
-Danielle

Trent and Steph said...

You have a very sweet husband. I am sorry that your family is going through a rough time.

Lacey Jay said...

Jam, your so cute... and yes I have been dieing to read your blog. I check often:) I appreciated your post. I love you too and we will get through this. Thanks for being there when you needed to be-

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, I love the flowers Todd got for you. Thanks for posting this. Joe and I sure love you guys. Life is really so hard sometimes, everyone sure gets thrown some hard curve balls.

Angela Montgomery said...

Hey friend. Sorry to hear you and your family is going through a hard time. Life is a journey with lots of bumps sometimes. Hopefully it's something that will get better and bring you all together even more. Send Todd my way to come clean out our shower. Tyler finally scrubbed ours 4 the first time in three yrs. But he did just write me a really sweet poem. Love ya & ur in my prayers

CHELSEY said...

You are such a sweetie Jame! Your fam is lucky to have you to support and care about them. I've missed readin your blog 'cause we've been busy too! I think we all mostly need a blogging break sometime during the summer/back to school season. We really miss hanging out w/you & Todd & will someday get back to normal life & go do something fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie your cute! We are a family and all we have ever had is each other. We all go through things for a reason and in the end I truly believe we become stronger in the end and a little humility never hurt anyone :) I love you too. Thanks for this message.

Ashley said...

I'm sorry your family is going through such a hard time. I read a really awesome talk about trials recently that helped me to get through a hard time. I posted it on my blog if you'd like to read it. I think that some people truly have a Christ-like gift of being able to feel the pain that others feel. I know that's probably a hard burden for you to bear at times, but it's something that deepens your character and makes you such a loving person. I wish I had that ability. Hang in there! And by the way, a lot of us look forward to reading your blog so don't stop posting!!! :)