Monday, September 1, 2008

Little Stinker

So my mom when she got up here went and bought a puzzle to do during the days while Mya slept. She went and got a piece of board out of our shed. She put it on the kitchen table up high so Mya couldn't get to it and than when we would eat meals she would just move the whole puzzle into another room while we ate. So she goes to move the board with the puzzle half done into the living room while we ate and it wouldn't fit through the door way. She carefully tried to tilt it just a little bit to squeeze it through and the door and as she did so the whole puzzle went crashing to the ground. So after picking up all the pieces and placing the board on a bin, she started the whole puzzle over agian. So for the next couple of days we tried to keep telling mya "no, don't touch". She kept trying to pull herself up using the board so she could get a view of the puzzle and to get her hands on it. But the board was just barely balancing on this bin. Well one day my mom's glasses broke so she left Mya on the couch where they had been playing to just run her glasses into the kitchen to set them down. Not even got 5 sections she hears this big bang, scared to go in and look she see's Mya on the ground, board knocked over and puzzle pieces everywhere! Mya didn't cry she was just startled a bit. Grandma couldn't help but laugh she said it looked so funny with Mya spawled out on her back covered in puzzle pieces. I got home from work to see the left over heap of puzzle peices and Mya loving playing in them. She finally got to them. Needless to say grandma gave up on the puzzle...I don't think she will bring one here again!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Our Lifes Treasures said...

Kids will be kids.... How are you? if feels like forever. I'm glad you finally got to go camping and use some of your wedding gifts:) That makes me happy about your mom comming and helping you out. I have my work schedule, it's different everyweek, but if theres a day you need help, don't hesitate to call.

Lacey Jay said...

That is too funny! I can so see mya just eyeing that until she got it. LOVE HER

Tai and Joe said...

I love her little face she looks so innocent. I sure hope you can find a babysitter. I am so glad your cute mom came up.

Danielle said...

Jamie -
I hope you remember me from Farmington Jr. - two words "music video." That should refresh your memory. =)
Anyway, your family is gorgeous! Your little girl is an absolute doll!
-Danielle

Angela Montgomery said...

She sure is one cute puzzle destroyer! How is teaching going?? How's Todd? tell him hello. tyler and I are both just doing our school work. He's started a 2nd master's program. I'm liking my X-ray program! We hope 2 com eout 2 Utah 4 Christmas