Monday, September 22, 2008

We're Alive with odds n ends

Mya loves her dad so flipping much. She follows him everywhere he goes, I seem not to matter anymore. Here he is cleaning the shower drain out because my hair clogs it quite often. There she is just helping daddy! I love these two so much.
 

This is my beautiful niece Talynn. She really is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Well I was babysitting my nieces and nephews and Rylee who is five came running into the room and said "umm there is some poop spilling out of Talynns diaper". Thinking oh she is exaggerating, well she wasn't, it literally was spilling out of her diaper. Rylee and I were laughing so hard.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Gross Tae! She's still increditably cute!

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

That's nasty. Haha. Guess I'll be experiencing that soon though right. :)

Matt and Misty said...

Jamie! First of all I am way pumped to have found your blog and second of all this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on any blog in my life! You should feel so proud! In all honesty your little girl is actually absolutely adorable and I am so happy for you. I hope that all is well for you. Oh by the way I am that red head girl that lived next door to you in good ol "T" Town.