Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Marlee Prego Pics

Here I am in all my glory. Oh man am I ready to pop or what. THis child cannot come fast enough. Well for an update sense it has been awhile. First off, Marlee is breech and has been the whole pregnancy and looks like with 3 wks left to go she is not going to turn. I go into the doctors tomorrow morning and from there they will take a look at her and see her growth. She also has been very tiny my whole pregnancy and not gaining a lot. SHe finally hit the 5lb mark which was good, she will be a small baby. Doctor says she will probably take her two weeks early, at this point they say she will grow better out of me than in me. I will most likely be getting a C-section! UGGG. Not excited about this, probably because it is the unknown to me. I have heard both good and bad stories from C-sections, mostly bad so really I am not excited but if it gets her here healthy and in one piece I can do it. I will let you all know how the doc goes tomorrow and when the C-section is, probably next week!

 

 

 


NOw an update on things with us as a family. Todd to no avail still has found no job! I think we have filled out over 20 job applications and daily we get emails back saying his qualifications are great but they cannot hire at this time. IT is hard not to get down, you see so many around you, people in your neighborhood, in your ward, your friends, family, who have been laid off their jobs due to this horrible economy and all of them searching madly for a job. We are just one more fishy in the big sea. It's been two weeks now and everyone keeps telling us just give it time, but really how do you have time when the bills don't stop coming, the house payment doesn't stop coming, the world doesn't stop for you. I am trying to stay positive and pray that something will break through, just hard when you see so many others in the same boat. I hope our break through is soon because we can't hang on much longer without income! If anyone hears of anything, let us know please, we could use all the leads there are!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

mccall said...

your belly is so cute! jamie, i am so sorry to hear about todd. that breaks my heart. at the same time, i am glad you have been able to enjoy some quality time with him. i really hope things turn around for you guys soon. i will see you tonight! love ya!

Trent and Steph said...

Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. Hope all goes well. I know what you mean about Todd finding a job. I have been laid off since the end of Feb and still haven't found anything. I hope he can find something soon.

n.davis said...

hey jamie,
we'll keep you guys in our prayers. it's such a hard time right now for jobs, i'm sorry it hit at such a difficult time. But we know our Heavenly Father will bless you in this difficult time.
And about marlee. GOOOD LUCKKK> i'm so jealous
that you are going in and getting her out. haha. i'm at that point as well, well not to have her, but just want her out. :D your belly is so cute and little. you carry so well. she is just as low as ours. it's fun.

love ya tons. call us if you need anything at all.
we'll be up this saturday, so don't be afraid to ask. for anything. love ya .

nikki & chris.

Kristen said...

Jamie! You have the tiniest pregnant belly!! I can't even believe you are as far along as you are! I am pretty much that same size and I am only half way there!! I am anxious to hear what the doctor says tomorrow. Good luck! You guys are in our prayers! Things will work out--the Lord hasn't forgotten you! ENjoy the time you are getting to spend together! I love you guys and miss you!

Brooke said...

Alright, I am so jealous of your gorgeous belly! I am really excited to meet your baby and am praying that everything will go well for you and your family...


I know it doesn't sound like the funnest place to work but my husband is employed at Harmons in Roy and he says they are always hiring for something. He could always try that until something else comes up!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I am excited for you and the baby!! Sorry to hear about Todd, I totally know what it feels like. I hope that all works out for you both and that he finds a job soon!! You are in our prayers!