Thursday, June 11, 2009

FINAL NEWS ON BABY

Ok so went into the doctor today and the little stinker is not turned, nor will she. They were going to try and turn her (which I am glad they are not because I have heard it is very painful). My stomach muscles are to tight they said and she does not have enough fluid for her to be turned. It most likely would rupture the placenta and be harmful to baby so they are just taking her C-section. Ok so is that how you spell that word. I just spell it like that cause it sounds the right way but I am pretty sure that's not how it is spelled. Ceasarean maybe? Who knows, so much for me being an english teacher ah? They were going to take her two weeks early, so next week but her growth was great this week. She hit 6 lbs so they want to keep her in me if she continues to grow. SO they are just taking her a week early, which I am so grateful for. Even two weeks sounds so long to me, but I am sure I will manage, we all do! So I have a scheduled C-SECTION on June 25th either 7:30AM or 12:30PM they are getting back to me. Am I nervous? Yes of course I am, it's something I am totally unfamiliar with and lets be honest I have heard how bad people hate them, except Chelsey, she much perfers them. That is why I am getting all my advice from her and not the horror story people. I don't want to be scared going into this! IT should be ok though, I am worried about Mya a little bit being away in hospital for 3 days, Mya won't like that. Hopefully she can come see me everyday at hospital. I know this new baby is going to throw Mya hard. She is so used to our every attention at every minute, she won't like the new baby at first but I know when we give her time she will come around. ANyway that is the scoop on Marlee, so June 25th it is. I will post pic's as soon as she is here!

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Wahoo!! I am sure you will do fine. I am excited to meet the little stinker ;D Is there anything last minute that you need?

Kristen said...

Wow Jamie! It sounds like she is doing well and things are going to work out great! I am so excited for you guys! June 25th sounds like a great day to have a baby! Maybe Todd not having a job when you have Marlee is a blessing in disguise. He will be there for Mya and also to help you as you recover. Surgery is never ideal but you will be fine! Hooray--you know when she's coming! GET READY! I love you and miss you! Good luck with everything and we will keep you in our prayers!

Kristen said...

Hey Honey! I need your address. I think I have it but I just wanted to be sure before I sent something. Do you still live on Ronald Ave? I know it is going to be late but I am trying! Let me know and I will put it right in the mail! Love you and we are praying for you guys!