Saturday, June 20, 2009

GIrls weekend with Rylee

Ok so I in all honesty have the cutest neices and newphews. I adore them all. I am so lucky to live close enough to some of them to do fun things like this. Although I wish I could spend one on one time with them all as I can Cas's kids. So Rylee wanted a fun girls night before Marlee got here. I don't know why, it's not like I am this stressed, crazed lady when I have a newborn in my house? Ok so Ry must totally remember how it was when I had Mya home at first. I will try and be less narartic with this child RY. We had a great time. We went to the park on a cold, rainy morning, when hasn't it rained this last month though??? You may think of fun a "GIRLS NIGHT" lots of girly things. NO let me tell you how a girls night/which turned into weekend goes with my hilarious niece Rylee. THere was not finger nail painting, there was no chick flicks which I love, there was no girl talk, no make-overs or dress up's and heaven forbid you even think that barbies or dolls were played. Our weeked consisted of, Building lego's, watching movies I can't possible stand to sit through that TOdd watched with her, such as Indiana Jones, Star Wars and some vampire wolf show, just a few of Ry's favorites. Lots of eating sugar and popcorn, catching bugs for hours in the garden, rock-climbing at parks, drawing race cars in the sand, and yes we even did some weed picking. Ms. Ry is the biggest TOM GIRL I am ever met and I love her that way. During all these activites Mya would not leave Ry's side. Everymorning Mya wakes up asking for "RYO? WHERES RYO?" SHe really thinks she belongs in her family. Thank you so much RY for coming and playing with me and Mya for the weekened and well with Todd at nights watching those boring movies you two like! I love you little one and if you can't tell so does Mya!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: