Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun With Family

Mya doing puzzles with Roacha! Roacha was so good with Mya, Mya was SPOILED rotten while those two were here. Thanks again you two!!!
 

Mya chillin on her couch, flexible little thing!
 

Ok so there is a story that goes along with this picture. Cindy and Roacha have a nice pool back home in Cali that they can dip into 5 times a day and cool off. Well we don't quite have that luxary here, so poor Cindy and Roacha were just melting here. They were both so hot. Well towards the end of their stay Cindy says "I got to go get a pool, I have to get one". So her, Roacha, and todd all set out to find a pool for "Mya" but really for them too! After hitting about 5 stores they find one. Every store was sold out of pools of all kinds. They just wanted one they could fit into. They came home just happy as can be beaming that they got a "pool". It is the evening and cooling down so I didn't think they would blow it up or use it till the next day. I was wrong. They went out that night and blew that sucker up and this is them relaxing in their pool. I was dieing laughing. I did not get a picture of it but they were sipping on wine glasses with water in them. They were all out classy. Some of the conversations that took place out by the pool.
Roacha: Gosh Cindy all we have to do it fart and we will have ourselves a jucuzzi!
Cindy: I swear Anne if I find our pictures on UTUBE I will just die!
Cindy: Todd will you hold my wine glass I don't want the gold to chip in this water!(The wine glasses were these fake, cheap, plastic things!)
Roacha: (Cindy got on her stomach and procededs to kick as though she is swimming the breast stroke). Roacha says "Oh Cindy don't think this counts for your curves workout.
A lot of you are saying wow red necks. Yes we are in some cases and yes we love it!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: