Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mya

Happy B-day Mya. Oh man she is already 2!!! It has gone way to fast, before I know it she will be in Kindergarten! I sure love you Mya and I hope you know that. I will always be here for you, and I hope you had a blast at your party with your counsins. We had pizza, cupcakes, watermelon, waterballoon fights, sprinklers and just a whole lot of fun. Thanks everyone who came, it means the world to Mya to play with her cousins! Love you baby girl!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like Mya had a blast!!! Jame you Tanners are such acute family Marlee haschanged a lot already! I can't wait to see her again.

Brooke said...

Mya's cupcakes were so cute! I love that black and white of her eating one.I'm glad she had fun. Sorry we couldn't stay!

Kristen said...

Hey Honey! I have been missing you! It looks like Mya had a great party and is happy to be one year older! Hooray! I loved all the pictures! You look great and Marlee looks so small!

Hale-O There said...

Jamie your family pic at the top of your blog is so cute! I am glad your baby got here, what a doll- congrats! Call me when you start up volleyball again.