Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH! This picture makes me laugh so hard. Todd was really livin it up! They gave us your own bath towels and wow, did TOdd think he was living the rich life or what. He chilled in this thing every second he got. I was worried when we would have to go home that he would have to part with it. Guess I know what he is getting for Christmas. AHH AHH sorry this is so funny to me, look at him just chillin!
 

ME getting ready to go freeze my butt off outside to run to Smiths to get some food! It was so cold, no snow but frigid wheather!
 

I want one of these mirrors so bad. You can see every little hair on your face, it's fabulous, I won't have to pluck for days! Tempted to take the mirror with me but based on the next picture I decieded against it.
 

Great sales people or what? So they leave you this lovely bottled water in the kitchen for you. After we have chunged the first one down, I realize they charge you $5 on your tab for every bottle. Of course what did we find the next day in our room after the maids had been there, a fresh new bottle of water! You can fool us once but not twice, so I figured it I took off with the mirrior they would add an extra 100 bucks to the tab!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: