Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Updates

This is Mya's baby skeleton that she took such good care of for it's month out of the storage bin. I was feeding Mya one and she came walking out with skeleton and a bottle, she proceeded to feed the skeleton with a bottle that was the same size as him. Later that day I found skeleton wrapped in a diaper laying in the baby crib! To say the least Mya was furious that I had to pack him away until the next halloween. She has 6 dolls at least laying around here that she can mother, but NO she wants the plastic skeleton!
 

Mya and Marlee hanging out, and Mya attempting to read Marlee a book which Mya was getting very frustrated because Marlee would not hold still and kept grabbing the book!
 

 

Bath time, Mya is so mothering of Marlee!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Honey! Sheeshie! Things look like they are fun and busy at your house! Mya sounds so fun and full of personality! I was laughing about the skeleton in the crib and Todd taking a nap . . . with or without Mya! I hope you can find a babysitter that you are comfortable leaving the girls with--wish I could do it! What is Todd doing for work? Is he still in school and working for ups?

Brooke said...

LOL That skeleton with the diaper on cracks me up! What a funny little girl.

Your girls are so cute. Mya is developing such a fun personality-I bet you are having a good time with her. Marlee is getting so big too! Almost 5 months! Can you even believe it?