Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Park City Mini Vacation

Todd is the sweetest hubby ever. He surprised me with a weekend in Park City, the catch was......with NO kids. Don't get me wrong I love my girls but I haven't been on a date with TOdd since Mya was born, pathetic I know! I was so needing this as was he. My mom watched the girls for us while we took off Friday night! Thanks mom your a gem. We were both so tired that first night we just crashed, the next day we hit the outlets, and yes like any good husband he took me to see New Moon (loved it loved it loved it) than we sat in the hot tube for a bit and watched some TV and than went to Smiths for some food! It was so nice to get away and not worry about naps or feedings or putting up with Mya's fits. You know when you are first married you really enjoy each others company than you have that first kid and you tell yourself, I don't want to grow apart just because were having kids now, I want us to still be us. Well good to know that me and Todd can still have fun 3 1/2 years and two kids down, with each other. We really did have things to talk about that wasn't on who gets to change the poopie diaper, or who took the trash out last or whats for dinner. We had a great time and I can't wait to do it again. Don't worry mom, we won't ask you to sit again...for awhile! HEE HEE, you deserve a much needed break. Thanks TOdd so much for doing this for me. I don't know how I got so dang lucky, but I did and I am loving every minute of my life with you except for the moments you make me mad!!! Ok really though I do love my life with you and our girls!
We had our own hot tube on our balcony! It was nice, Todd loved it!
 

This was cool fire they had that just burned on rocks. Ok so you know it has been awhile since I had a vacation when I am taking pictures of fireplaces!
 

We both fell in love with this cali king bed. It was massive. We had so much room. It made me laugh every morning I would wake up TOdd would be just crammed on his side of the bed to the very edge and me on my side. We are so used to our small bed that even when we have plenty of room we sleep squooshed!
 

This is the life!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Soooo fun! I am very jealous, but I'm glad you had the chance to get away for a little while.

Our ABC Family said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away together for a few days! :) Sounds like you had a blast!