Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anyone Know of a Babysitter?

Ok so here is the deal....We are in desperate need of a good, child loving baby sitter. If anyone knows of someone in their wards or just anywhere, that lives in the Layton, kaysville area that has a great reputation with kids and has room for a 4 month old and a 2 1/2 year old PLEASE let me know. Todd is going full time with his job so we need something fast. It would only be 2 days a week one wk and one day the next week switching off each week. We do need something really fast but I don't just dump my kids on anyone, I need to feel really good about the person doing it. Please let me know if you know of anyone and their number so I can contact them. Thanks

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'll check with my sister in law. She lives in Layton and is a stay at home mom and may be interested. What days would it be? and for how long?

Trent and Steph said...

I had a great babysitter for Cort, but she lives in Roy. Her name is Amy Jackson if you are willing to go that far out of your way. Her number is 801-732-8484. She is the best and when I go back to work I will be taking Cort back to her.

Heather said...

My Sister in law said she's interested - she wants more info. She told me to give you her number - it is 801 928 8528 and her name is Jan Johnson. She's a yr younger then us has a 4yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl. Good luck. HOpe it works out.

Heather

Brooke said...

If you are ever in desperate need, I would take your girls in a heartbeat! They are so easy and fun!

Rachelle said...

Hey, I can always help out in a bind as well. Let me know if you need anything!!!!!

Heather said...

My cell number is 801 309 7767 - you can call me anytime! :)

Heather said...

I'm totally embarressed - when I was telling you about her kids in my last comment I totally forgot little Olivia - she was born around the same time Marlee was. What a bad aunt. I've only seen her once - it's hard living so far away from family. I hope everything worked out for you. I know it's hard having to leave your kids to work. I did it when Jace was a baby. Craig had to drop him off because if I did I would always get too emotional and I was only leaving him with Craig's parents. Good luck with everything - I feel for you.