Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love my GIrls

These two are so funny together. I love watching Mya make Marlee laugh until she gets the hiccups she is laughing so hard.
 

These 2 love the wagon walks we go on. THey just sit and stare at each other and giggle the whole time
 

My sweet Marlee, she is such an angel, she's got facial expressions that have you rolling in laughter, they are so funny. She is very animated.
 

THis is sweet Mya pushing her dolls in the swing....all at the same time. I told her she should give them turns that they don't like sitting on each other. SHe insisted they did and they liked it that way. Ok she's the mamma!
 


Some other funny things Mya says, she is VERY literal.
Dad: Mya what did you have for breakfast this morning, did you have pancakes, eggs, or what?
Mya: I had "what" daddy.
Dad: Oh mommy made you "what" for breakfast?
Mya; yea it was good.


Grandma: Hey Ms.Bossy
Mya: No grandma, I'm Mya silly.
(she says this with everything, you cannot call her anything but her name. Even if I say goodmorning sweetheart, she says "no mom, I'm mya not sweetheart!") I love this little girl more than words can say, she makes my heart smile!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

oooohhhhhhhh. I loved looking at this pictures.. I miss these girls SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! seriously I'm dying to see them. I can't wait til this weekend! oh I loved to see that Mya still plays with that cabbage patch doll from my house! Oh maybe she knows it from me:) ha ha. jk.

n.davis said...

your girls are darling! you are such a cute mommy!
and congrats on baby boy! bet todd is happy to have some man power in the house. ;)

Our ABC Family said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! congrats on finding out you're having a boy! How exciting that will be!!! Miss you Jamers and hope you are doing well!