Monday, March 1, 2010

Pnemonia + Croup

Mya has had Pneomonia and on top of it croup. It has been a horrid nightmare. My full of life, miss attitude 2 1/2 year old has become this crying, sad, sick, fever, coughing, weezing, exhausted kid that doesn't have the energy to pick herself up off the couch! It's been so sad to sit and watch. I feel so helpless. Nights have been the worst, she can't breath at all, it's like her lungs have collasped and she can't get air in. I can't wait till I have my fun Mya back, I thought I would never miss the attitude she has been giving me but you know I have. I would take any sas over how sick she is! I have come to the conclusion that there are so many sicknesses and dieases in this world that if you take your kid out to any public place, and yes even use hand santizer like crazy as I do, your kids will still get some flipping virus or bacterial fungi! Really what is this world coming too. The doctor told me when I was in with Mya, the bes thing you can do is stay out of the public, there is so many sicknesses being spread. Life would be dandy if that were possible ah? If we never had to run to the grocery store, or never took your kids to a birthday parth or the park. Or if you didn't have to work and your kids didn't have to go to someone's house to be watched. What world is that??? NOT OURS!!! So until we find that world, we will keep taking our kids places and than I will keep having to miss work, and hope they don't fire me because my kids are always sick with some type of sickness. And really I don't even take my kids that many places, I try and be very careful with things like that but it doesn't seem to matter, they still have been sick all winter!!!! AHHHHHH This last picture explains the way I feel after 2 months of these fun things....Marlee in the hospital for 5 days, me having surgery,Marlee still waking up in the middle of the night for no reason other than to play with me, me being prego 5 months, Mya sick with pnenomia/croup, me not have a full nights rest in months literally. I am BEAT!!!! I need a cruise, with no kids! I love them but I so need not to be a mom for even a day!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

You poor thing. I need to get to know your girls so I can babysit while you and the hubby go out on a date! You so deserve a break!!!

Kristen said...

Hey There Honey! Man!! Seriously?!! How are you handling all of this?!!! I am so sorry to hear about Mya . . . and Marlee . . . and you! You really do need a cruise! Send the kids to me and I'll keep them for as long as you need! I wish I was closer because I really would LOVE to help you! You are amazing. I have to be honest, I was actually surprised by how good you look in the picture. I don't know what I was expecting but you don't even lot like you have bags under your eyes! You're doing well girl--hang in there!! WHAT ARE YOU HAVING ANYWAY? I check your blog and hope to find out--did I miss it? Do you know yet? Love you and know that I'm praying for you and your fam! Tell T-shirts hello from us!