Friday, February 26, 2010

ZIONS

Did I say I was going down south to get some good lovin sun. Yea well we didn't. In fact the weather was so nice it poured snow and rain the WHOLE weekened. Are you kidding me I could have stayed here and got that. UGH, just the week before they were chillin in shorts and lovin 65 degrees. Always my luck, always!!! All well! It was still good to get away and see my mom, bro and Mel and the their kids. They kids, Faith, Kyler, and Jax are so dang cute and BIG! WOW they all grew so fast! I left my camera at Tami's so I didn't get any pics. Dang it! But it was fun, we still attempted Zions on Saturday, it rained pretty good. I am a baby and froze my dang butt off. I am always cold though. Mya screamed and had a fit when we put on her yellow poncho, but once we all had ours on she thought it was the coolest thing ever. She loved running in the puddles which I did not so much enjoy! Mya loves the outdoors, snow is about the only thing that will keep her indoors! I can't wait for spring!!!! Thanks mom for having us it was a lot of fun and we had a good breather!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: