Thursday, February 18, 2010

My little Sister

Ok so on the right hand side you will see bird...ummm so forgot what they are called sorry. But it's a button. My amazing little sister and her husband are adopting again. They have a little boy Mason who they were blessed to recieve about 15months ago, and now they want their little famliy to grow. You ask why am I posting about this...Well for those of you who don't know a thing about adopting, things have changed a lot. Now the best way for these children to find their mom's and dad's is to just spread the word. Just tell everyone and anyone. If you know of anyone, anyone at all from work, your ward, famliy, anyone who may be is a position where they are thinking about placing for adoption it would be great if they just looked over her adoption blog. If you push on the button it will take you directly to their blog. All we ask is they just look it over, it may or may not be right for them. Those of you who know Lacey and Seth are welcome to put the button on their blogs as well if you would like! They are fabulous parents and we know there is another little baby that is supposed to be in their family, we just have to spread the word!

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

Thanks sister! You have me crying! What would I do without my support system?! You mean the world to me and so does this post. I LOVE YOU!