Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day!!!

I am a scourge when it comes to V day. I always have been, just thought it was a rather dumb holiday. Yes even when I had boyfriends and now a hubby I still think it is kind of lame. But it is funner with kids for sure. Mya got a big lady bug animal, dora plate,cup and bowl, dora fruit snacks and lots of stickers! Todd got me some beautiful Tulips which I didn't get a picture of. Marlee ate half of them, I know lovely. And he also got me a GPS. Once again those of you who know me know I have VERY serious issues with getting lost, it's really really bad. I look totally lame in this pic sorry, but I just had surgery the day before and felt like crap! Oh this is the sweet note he wrote on the GPS box. I love you babe thanks for all you do for me and the girls I am the luckiest girl alive!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

LOVE the note... Todd you mushy little bugger! ha ha