Thursday, February 18, 2010

Princess Night

The other night we set up the princess tent that Grandma Cindy got for Mya for x-mas last year and we had a movie night in our room all in the tent. Mya thought she was in HEAVEN. She had her popcorn, her milk, her tent, her DORA movie and of course two cool parents to hang out with . She even got to stay up a little later than bed time. She really thought it was so neat!
 

 

This last picture just makes me laugh!!! I got Mya's church bag down for church on Sunday and I went and got my dress on. I came back and it looks like Mya did the gernerous thing and packed the bag with what she thought she would need at church. Side walk chalk of course everyone needs that at church, a dora puzzle and the JUMBO box of Fruit Snacks. She was so mad when I had to take those things out of the bag. I tried to tell her we don't take those things to church and she just didn't understand why! Oh Mya you make my heart smile!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

ha hahahah I am dying over that church bag! I love you Mya. You definitely take after me. I would LOVE to take jumbo chalk and a bilizzion fruit snacks to church:)