Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Picture Taking Joke

Now for the ones that didn't turn out...at all. I didn't even bother fixing them up and cropping. I swear asking Mya to take pictures is like telling DORA died! She is such a stink. This is my attempt to take some decent shots of the girls. I have to make a scrapbook pages for Todd's Grandma's 90th birthday. I hardley have any shots of the girls where there not in the bath or in jamies so I thought I better snap a few in their sunday dresses. Who knew it would be such a joke. Marlee kept trying to rip her bow off, Mya refused to sit, look at the camera and smile! She kept crying that she wanted to jump.UGH and Mya she kept picking her nose! So this is a taste of what Sunday morning was like before church!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

hahah. that last one of Mars kills me. SO FUNNY! I love her