Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 31 Lovey

Todd turned 31 on April 30th. WOW he is getting up there, but you would never know it, he works like an animal. I think this Bday was kinda of bothering him, he mentioned several times before that "man I am getting so old." I don't think he like getting up there on the whole number line. I keep reminding him were young and have our whole lives together. I attempted my best to plan a special day with me and him and for once in almost a year and half no kids, but the sitter fell through, which is what always happens. So instead we just went to Texas Road House for dinner with the girls, and came back and had cake and ice cream. It was still fun besides the 2hr wait for dinner!
I know your all so jelous of these insane decorating talant I have!
 

Mya helping daddy blow.
 

Mya really thinks that every birthday someone is having it's for her. So if you invite her to a party and she keeps telling everyone its her birthday and she starts opening your gift, don't be alarmed, it's very normal for my child.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

...at least now she think every birthday is for her and not mason! haha

"happy birth-day to MASON"

Cami said...

Jaymee-
You know now that we each will have 3 kids we should start doing date night swap!! One night of craziness for a night of peace and quite!! If your up to it i'm up to it!!