Friday, May 14, 2010

What Have I Created

This is how Marlee eats her bottle everytime. Legs just froze in the air. It looks so uncomfortable to me so I have tried to lay them down and rest them but they just pop back up in this position!
 

What have I done. What is it when you pull out your broom to sweep and your child comes running into the room screaming "yea cleaning time...Yea, mom I'll get my broom" (yes she picked her own broom out at the store awhile ago to help me clean, I honestly did not force her to get the broom, she didn't want any toys just the broom. And yes even sadder is she gets more excited when I clean the toliet. It's by far her most favorite part of cleaning. She loves scrubbing the toilet. I know, I know I have done this to her. I know I am OCD with cleaning and germs and well lots of things and my sweet 2 year old has just become me. Blame it all on Grandma that's where I got it from!!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cj Caldwell said...

You go,Girl!!! Some things are just meant to be, perhaps its' in the genes. Love you clean freaks. Mom

wilson4 said...

You make this sound like it's a bad thing. I'd like to get my kids more into cleaning. What are some techniques you have used?

Shane and Paige said...

IF it makes you feel any better i am sure that my kids will be the exact same way!!! I am so OCD!!!! But you are teaching her good habits! and that is a good thing!

Summers said...

That is so funny! I need to train my kiddos to love cleaning!! Good thing she looks EXACTLY like you!! Too cute!

Kristen said...

Hey there! Loved catching up on your blog! I also loved the picture of you sucking in . . . can't imagine what your stomach would look like otherwise! You are so small! i can't believe you are due soon! That's awesome that Mya wants to keep it clean . . . she's welcome to come stay with me ANYTIME!! Ha ha! I LOVE that Marlee is such a CHUNK!! Seriously . . . she is awesome! If my babies could ever be chunky, I'd hope they looked just like her!! So cute! And you have to admit, Mya has style. I love how she got herself ready for church! AND, Happy Birthday Todd!! Sheeshie! Time is flying by! I am right behind him so tell him he's not alone! Love you!