Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Planting Day

It finally stopped it's 2 week rain burst we have had here so I was able to finally mow our lawn, oh my gosh it took forever the grass was so long! After I mowed and weed eded (wow have you ever spelled that? How is that spelled?) and pulled weeds, Todd was home from work and me and Mya were off to J and J for some flowers to fill the yard. It was a lot of fun. I stepped on a bee and it stung me in the yard here. Every summer I think gosh we are so lucky we have hundreds of bee's in our yard, hundreds literally they swarm our woodened fence and play area but we have never been stung. It had been years since I had been stung that I couldn't even remember how bad it hurt. Well I remember now, and it hurts bad! I couldn't believe how long it took for my dang foot to stop burning. Todd put mudd on it and soon after it felt better. I'm a baby I guess, but it really hurt!
 

 

Mya sitting by Marlee and her pots on the front steps.
 


Now the trick is to not kill all of these flowers. I am seriously debating growing a garden, it fails miserable every year!!! I stress and worry and kill myself to get out every night and water the garden and every year I get nothing what it up with that??? We will see how motivated I find myself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: