Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mya saw this bird looking thing and it was so cute she was carrying it all around J&J telling him "its ok bird we'll go home to my house and find your mommy, you be happy in my flower box, you mommy find you, it's ok don't cry." That's my Mya for you always worried that even non-living things can't find their mommies and daddies. I had to get it after that. She was so happy about her bird!
 

 

I was going to chuck this ugly pot, but ended up needing it, I bought way to many flowers, and we were scrounging to find any pots we could! Turned out not to bad.
 

This is the pot Mya helped daddy with and she is proud, if you couldn't tell.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Jam, I love her. That picture with Mya and the bird cracks me up. I so see her talking away to it:)

Harts said...

She is so freakin' adorable!!

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big and adorable everyone is getting! I hope you are doing good! Love ya and miss you!