Monday, February 4, 2008

I thought I would start this blog to update friends and family on what is going on in our lives. Although we live very simply lives it's always fun to keep in touch with everyone else. Todd right now is the Pro Desk manager at Home Depot here in Layton. He deals with all the contractors. He is going to be going back to school in the summer or maybe fall and get his accounting degree in business. We are both so excited he is going back. It will be better for a family in the long run, although it may be really tough to get through the next couple of years. But it will be so worth it when he is all done. I just really want him to enjoy what he does everyday, there is no worse punishment I think than to go to a job that you hate.
I took this first year off to be with Mya. I am so glad I did too, I would be missing out on too much. I do miss teaching very badly though, I will be going back to teach next year just part time while Todd goes to school. I hope I can handle being away from Mya, it will be hard. I cannot believe how fast she has grown, wow it has flown by. She is already six months and talking up a storm. She sits up on her own great now, but refuses to lay on her stomach therefore she has not learned to Roll yet. She is so much fun and I pray as a mother I don't let her down

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

Hello Sister- You need to post some pictures ASAP!!! LOVE YOU