Friday, February 22, 2008

MYA"S ROOM




So when we moved into the house I was determined to have all the painting done in the first month...so that did not happen. After I painted the living room both hall ways and the kitchen (royal pain) I was so painted out I was sick. So I took a couple of months off, well and I didn't have a choice, todd was warning me no painting for awhile there was some dipage in the funds if ya know what I mean. But the only room I have really wanted to do is Mya's. I finally got it done and am so excited how it turned out. We were given a beautiful crib (thanks Chelys and Dave) and it matched into it all perfectly. I mean the green and brown play pin that had been Mya's bed would have fit in too...I guess it really didn't have a choice. But this crib was white and what we wanted. I am so glad her room is done and to have a husband who puts up with my pushing home projects, and lets me have money to do these fun things!

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

I love it! It so fits mya. I can't wait to see it in person in...oh SIX days! Can't wait:)