Monday, February 11, 2008

SURGERY

So about two years ago they found a sist in my jaw bone and I had to get it removed immediatly, they were thinking it may be cancerous. Going into the surgery, I was still in college at the time, but going into it it was very very scary not knowing what the outcome would be. It all worked out ok, no cancer was found. It was such a blessing. Well about a year ago when I was 5 months pregnant with Mya they found the sist was back and has doubled in size. I could not get it removed with surgrey being 5 months pregnant so I was told to come back as soon as I had her. Well now she is six months and I have talked myself into going and getting it done. Surgery is on Tuesday, tomorrow and I am sick about it. I do feel comforted that it will not be cancerous, I feel the Lord is comforting me and I am praying that that comfort I feel is that it will all be ok. But I am sick to my stomach to be put under. I have a horrible fear of being put under in anethsea. I have horrible experiences with it and coming out of it is an awful feeling. The only way to explain it to anyone is that I feel like I am high on drugs. I have never gotten high so I don't know the feeling but I guess for some they love that feeling. But for me not having feeling over my body is horrible. I come out kicking and screaming and it's like I am in my own world and unable to reach reality. Yea it really does feel as weird as it sounds. So anyway I pray all goes well tomorrow. I will let you know how things go. Of course it's always such a joy to have your face swollen and bruised black and blue for the following week. I hope I don't scare Mya. Todd is so sweet, he took the full day off work from both of his jobs to take care of Mya and well I guess me too since I really am so out of it. I do feel the Lord will help us through whatever the outcome may be. He has blessed us so much in our life and given us the strength to get through some tough times, I know He will continue to do so. I just can't wait for this to all be over.

6 comments:

n.davis said...

I love ya Jamie.
If you need anything I will
drive up in a heart beat. Just
let me know..and don't feel
embarrassed. cause i want to help. :D
i love ya.

nikki shea

mccall said...

Hey, Jamie! Your blog is darling and I'm so excited to keep in touch. Mya is such a doll and I can totally see you in her! How fun to watch her grow. About the surgery- everything will be fine. You are so strong and even though you are so scared, everything will turn out well. I love you, girl!

CHELSEY said...

I'll pray for you! What a faith building thing to experience. You really seem to be practicing your faith, 'cause you feel peace that everything will be ok. I'll call you tomorrow.

CHELSEY said...

I'll pray for you! You have great faith, girl! Know that.

Lacey Jay said...

I hope your healing okay. I'm so sorry you pull out a stitch while talking to me:( I felt so bad. -good luck preparing your talk, if you need anymore help let me know. I know you'll do GREAT!

Lacey Jay said...

I MISS YOU!!!!