Friday, February 15, 2008

SURVIVED

Oh Kay so really "survived" makes it all sound much more dramatic than it really was. Don't get me wrong...I was in a lot of pain, I mean I still am in a lot of pain, but it gets better each day. Being put under and coming out of it was not as bad as last time so thats nice. But man I didn't think my mouth could be in so much pain, I know I'm whinning which my mom would not think good of me to be whinning. I don't have results back on the outcome of the sist, but I think I am in good hands, I think all will be ok. Todd gave me a blessing the morning of surgery and it was very comforting. I am so grateful for Todd and for the priesthood in our home. Growing up I never had the priesthood and now that I have it in my home, I realize what I missed out on all my life. I now will never live without it!!! I am so grateful to Todd for being worthy to carry the priesthood and using it in our home. I do love him so. I apologize for any of you who talked with me on or the day after surgrey, I was well yes out of it (EXP you Chelsy, I looked over that e-mail I e-mailed you I think I only spelled like two words right, I was on a lot of pain killers!)
Well besides surgery we are surviving the snow storms that come twice a week. I have never shoveled so much in my life, but to be honest I really do enjoy it. I love being outside and working in the yard. Don't tell Todd that, I make him feel guilty when I have to shovel the drive way for an hour!
Funny story. A co-worker of Todds was moving and was getting rid of her big screen TV I think it like 60in TV. Yea sounds cool...its not. It's those super old ones where the bottom half is a huge speaker and the width of this beast is like 3-4feet. It's old, very old. He thinks it is like the greatest gift ever. So he puts it in our guest bedroom, which has a queen size bed. Now with the TV you can hardly walk in the room it is so crammed. I complianed and whinned and whinned that I wanted it out of there. His argument was that it was his "game room". He says every man needs a game room, well for those of you who don't know us that well todd works from sun up till sun down, he probably plays x-box like once a month. Well that one time each month he was so stoked that he could chill on the queen size bed in his G's and play x-box. He whinned to me he wanted the bed out and wanted couches in there..Yea not goin to happen. Anyways let me tell you where the few months of whinning got me. I came home, and was so excited, the TV was out of the guest bedroom, I actually had room for my guests (not that we ever have any but maybe one day) to put there bags and stuff. It was than that I proceeded to go back into our room...YEP you guessed it that huge, ugly beast of a TV is in our Room! I will never complain again!

2 comments:

n.davis said...

i'm glad you're ok...i love ya jamie. call if you need anything. :D

CHELSEY said...

That is a hilarious story! I don't understand men's obsession with 'size' and 'tv's'. Seriously.

I'm glad you're doing well! And yes, your e~mail was hilarious. I can't judge tho 'cause I get high off drugs too. But really I just like to sleep a lot when I take them!;)