Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Family Easter Pictures

I am convinced I am the luckiest girl there is. I have the most amazing family. Todd is the hardest worker and I could not have hand picked a better man. God knew what he was doing when he sent Todd to me. He is so patient to work with my issues. I have serious stress issues, I stress until I have made myself sick. But he is always good at calming me down and making me realize we are doing ok. I love you so much lovey and thank you for making me so happy. And Mya, she is our everything. We talk of having other chidren (no we are not trying people) but it is so hard for both of us to picture loving another child as we do her. We feel she has every ounce of love we could posses. I know when we have another one we will love him/her just as much. Its just hard to picture. I love my family, and everyday I thank God for the two biggest blessings in my life. I would be nothing without them.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: