Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

Todd bought this little pool for Mya and oh my heck, you would have thought you bought her a car. She went crazy in this thing. I could not stop laughing, she would splash herself crazy and water kept going in her mouth and she would cough it out and continue to do so till she swallowed half the pool. I don't think she ever caught on that her splashing was causing her to drown. It was so fun seeing her in this. Also little leafs and other little things would get in the pool and she was fascinated with them. She would try and pick a leaf or grass out of the water and it would stick to her fingers and she would get so mad that she couldn't get it off. This was a great present Todd, Mya loves it.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Oh my goodness! I can't handle these pictures- She is so stinkin' cute. She looks like she's having a blast...

n.davis said...

i have to agree with lacey, these are so freakin cute. i can't stop laughing at all her expressions.

and i would love to hang out, with anyone. i hang out with chris all the time, but i need you guys too. haha. so please please call me anytime.

Tai and Joe said...

That pool is adorable! She is so cute Jamie! I can't wait to have little Joey's and Tai's. I hope they look like Joe!
So we really need to hang. Maybe we could hang with Niki and Chris so we can get to know him better. We can on any Saturday. Let me know what you think.

jellington614 said...

These pictures are so cute! I am jealous of the warmth. I have taken the boys to the pool only once because of the tricky Utah weather and can't wait to again. I love that little pool too. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I am so glad we have yet another water baby in the family. I wonder where we get that from?! She looks so cute in hannahs swimming suit! She just cracks me up! Why don't you, cass, and I (and family)get together with nikki and chris and Joe and Tai all get together one night. It would be fun to all hang out.

Tai and Joe said...

Jamie, Hey can you guys get together next Saturday? I talked to Nikki and her and Chris can do it then? Let me know?