Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Pictures

Yes I know for quit some time many of you had been very worried, or maybe annoyed that the family picture we had here on the blog for the last 2 yrs or so that I have had this blog consisted of me, Todd and Mya when she was one. Poor Marlee never made the family picture (didn't help things that I was prego when she was only 2 months old). But I will have you all know that I did get family pictures and ALL my children are now included thanks to my amazing sister Lacey who is an incredible photograher. I have lots more pics and will post soon. And some funny stories that come with the new fam pics!

4 comments:

Shane and Paige said...

Your family is adorable!! and you look great!

Rachelle said...

You have a beautiful family. I've been thinking about you, and I hope everything is going well!

Our ABC Family said...

Love the family picture! You look gorgeous girl! What an adorable family you have! Congrats again! Miss you!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, so we can Jared aunt Jared because Jared was playing with Eric the airplane game and he put Eric down and Eric said "do it again aunt Jared." Eric calls us aunt and uncle. He doesn't see Jared that much so he got confused. His dad corrected him. It was so funny cause he yelled it so loud and we were all dying. I guess you had to be there so I like to call him aunt Jared. We usually say do it again aunt Jared.
It makes us laugh.

I feel awful that we never came to see you and treyvin. He is darling. We love you and sure do miss you.