Sunday, August 1, 2010

A God Send

My mother-in-law came up to be here for the birth of Treyvin and help with the girls. I cannot express how grateful I am to her for all she has done. She watched the girls for us while Todd stayed with me at the hospital and brought the girls up everyday to the hospital so we could see them. Since we have been home she has been so sweet to entertain the girls and care for Treyvin while I have been trying to recover. Cindy I really cannot tell you enough how much you have done for me emotionally just having someone to talk to, physically doing all the lifting and for your giving heart. I don't know how I will ever repay you for all you have done the last 2 weeks. I know you had to drop everything in your life to come to my aid and truly it has meant the world to me. Thank you for being so good to my girls and to little Trey, he isn't going to know what to do without his 2nd mom around. You will be missed by all of us when you leave this week! I can't think about you leaving quite yet or I just get overwhelmed and so sad. Thank you again for being so good to me and helping us out. I love you Cindy and I am so grateful I married into your famliy! I really couldn't have asked for a better mother in law!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh he has already changed since I saw him last!! He is so stinking cute! The kids are really excited to meet thier new cousin. I too am very greatful for Cindy. I am so greatful she was able to be there to help you. We love you guys. :)