Tuesday, August 31, 2010

While my best friend Tami came up to help me with the kiddos we went to the Roy Aquatic Center. It was a lot of fun besides the fact that Mya has refused to go to the bathroom ever since I brought Trey home. I know very frustrating. While here on this beautiful day Mya decided to pee in her swimming suit and made a nice puddle next to the chair (i was just so glad she didn't go in the pool.) After a very scolding lecture on her I knew she wouldn't dare do that again. I was so embarressed. Well she showed me who was boss and about 15 minutes later pooped ALOT of poop in her suit (once again I was so grateful not in the pool) and my sweet friend Tami took her to the bathroom and cleaned her all up. Thanks Tam you are really a true friend if you can do that, I know it was really nasty. So after that Mya freaked out that I put one of Marlee's swim diaper on her but I didn't care I wasn't taking anymore chances.


Lets just say they did't really fit!

















Marlee, this kid is just happy to be alive!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: