Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Mya

Things about Mya

1. She has an imagination like no other. She opens the door about 15 times a day to let the care bears in along with Swiper, DORA, chickens cause they want to play. And trust me she plays for hours with these so called people/animals. (Must admit I've been worried a time or too she really acts like she is talking to someone, I hope she is really not seeing anyone)

2. She can pounce, beat, hit, scream at Marlee all she wants but the second I scold Marlee or tell her No Mya is her biggest advocate. Typical daily conversation that takes place at our house.
Mom: Marlee NO No don't touch that
Mya: Mom Stop it, stop it mom. You not be nice to sissy.
Mom: Mya I can tell Marlee No I am the mom
Mya: Mom your not being nice you go to time out now mom you are being mean. 1.....2......3 go!

3. She has the biggest heart deep deep deep down. I know those of you that know her may think she comes off as a sassy brat but the minute she see's me cry (which is a lot these days) she is right there with her arms around me telling me it's all going to be ok mom.

4. She will eat cereal with me anytime of the day either for dinner or just a snack! Girl after my own heart!

5. When we hang out with any of my sisters she would prefer to be in their family besides belong to me. Yes she even jumps in on their family pictures.

6. She can show up any 3 yr old in VB with a pass, set or spike.

7. When she says her prays no matter if were at the dinner table or family prayer she always thanks HF for swimming.

8. When we are doing family scripture reading and it's her turn her verse is always:
" the sharks and the sharks....Mom say sharks...Good job mom....go swimming, God...Mom say God...good job mom and be happy." random...I know!

9. Everytime I go potty either at home or in a public restroom she says "mom I'm so proud of you mom, good girl, I go get you DORA snack."

10. Mya recently learned how to do a very very good body slam on small children. (I am so sorry Mason that she learned on you...Sorry Lac)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE your new family photo! You all are so good! And you, my dear, are looking fabulous!

Lacey Jay said...

So i can't even tell you how much this list made me laugh... no seriously. I had to call seth downstairs and read it to him. It's just like Seth said "that is so mya!"

LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Oh boy do we love that "sassy fart"!! We wouldn't take her any other way. We are excted to see you guys tomorrow!! Love ya

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I love the new family photo. Gosh I cant believe you have three little ones now!! I better get to work to catch up:)Also I dont think I have ever seen you hair so long!!

Cj Caldwell said...

Jamus, there is still hope for Maya. You've turned out reasonably normal and sane...???? (depending on perspective and point of view). Love your new family picture and love your family.

Bee said...

Your new family photo is so beautiful. What a cute family...can't wait to see you guys in November!

Kristen said...

Hey Jamie! I was wondering when you'd update that picture on top . . . Love the new one! You have such a beautiful family and you are looking GREAT girl! Sheeshie . . . Trey is only a few weeks old right?!! I loved the list about Mya--what a fun idea! I also loved reading about having three kids. I can't even imagine what that will be like (if we ever get there). You are amazing and you will make it through these hard times . . . you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for!!! I miss you so much and pray that you are doing well! Love you!